• Box and papers – The original box and papers for your Patek is best kept safe and intact as it not only helps authenticate the watch, but also adds significant value.
• Condition – It goes without saying that, the better condition your Patek Philippe, the higher its value. Wear and tear over time is natural and expected but it’s always good practice to take good care of it.
• Model and serial number – This will help us determine the rarity of your Patek Philippe, thus affecting its value.
• Functionality – Is the watch working? Does it require any servicing? Our appraisers job is to factor in all of these details and analyse the second-hand market in order to reach a fair, competitive price for you, the client.
1. Visit our boutique – We are based conveniently in Central London within walking distance from underground tube stations. Schedule an appointment and visit us today with your Patek Philippe as well as any items that come with it (i.e. box and papers, spare components) so we can proceed from there.
2. Fill out our form – This is the most common method amongst our clients. Simply complete our valuation form, giving us much details as you can so we can get in touch with you via email, call or live chat to take the enquiry further.
3. After initial contact, if we determine that your enquiry can be taken further, we can offer a fully-insured DHL collection to bring your Patek Philippe to us without leaving the comfort your home. Upon its arrival, we will conduct close inspection and get back to you immediately with a price.
From the 25th December 2021 to the 3rd January 2022 we are open By Appointment Only. Our Valuation Experts offer same day appraisals and instant payments for those wishing to sell their Gold, Watches and Jewellery.
Call or WhatsApp to make an appointment and visit us at our new boutique:
37 Blandford Street, Marylebone, London, W1U 7HB